We're investing €6million!
Exciting news about the Malaspina club in Milan
We’re excited to announce that David Lloyd Clubs has signed a deal to take ownership of the Malaspina Club in Milan.
We’re transforming the club and investing €6million. You can expect the club to be updated throughout and to be the perfect place to keep fit and healthy as a family. Here's some new facilities you can expect to see from your new and improved club:
- Fully refurbished clubroom, restaurant and outdoor terrace
- Adults-only area with business hub
- Family area with children’s play frame
- Outdoor family area
- Updated DL Kids rooms
- Modernised locker rooms
- Refurbished outdoor swimming pool and pool bar, plus new sun loungers
- New Spa with four treatment rooms, sauna, steam room, salt cove, Turkish bath and plunge pool
- New High Impact Studio
- New Cycling Studio with virtual classes and Stages bikes
- New Mind & Body Studio
- New state-of-the-art gym
- New battlebox outdoor training zone
- Padel court refresh
To find out more about David Lloyd Clubs, and what we have planned for the Malaspina Club take a look below…
Who are David Lloyd Clubs?
David Lloyd Leisure is Europe’s largest and fastest growing group of premium racquets, health and fitness clubs. We have 98 clubs in the UK and a further 13 across mainland Europe. Across all of our clubs, we offer the best facilities – from stunning swimming pools, to state-of-the-art gyms, match-quality tennis courts, group exercise classes and outstanding coaching programmes for kids. With 570,000 members, 180 swimming pools, more than1000 tennis courts, 400 badminton and squash courts, plus 13,000 exercise classes run per week - there’s something for the whole family to enjoy.
What can you expect after the transformation?
Watch the video below from our David Lloyd Clubs in the UK to get an idea of what you can expect once the work on the club has completed.