We are closely following government guidelines in each country we operate in. Our members can maintain at least a 2m distance from each other in all areas of our Clubs, including our Group Exercise Studios. We're helping to facilitate social distancing via the following measures:
- In line with the new guidelines, anyone entering the club must present a Green Pass that demonstrates at least a valid vaccination or a negative PCR / antigen test result of less than 48 hours. For more information, please contact the club.
- We have reduced capacity in our gyms and have increased the space between equipment to 2m, as well as adding a one-way system.
- An additional 16mx12m outdoor space has been created.
- Bookings are limited for group exercise classes to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- We are limiting the number of members in our pools and asking swimmers to swim at 5m intervals.
- We are reducing the number of members in certain areas of the Club at any one time to ensure everyone can practice social distancing.
- Plastic screens have been introduced to reception desks to protect both members and our team members.
- We're using signage and clear floor markings to help members to remain a safe distance apart and team members are on hand throughout our Clubs to support.